Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

July 5, 2016

#2forTuesday and the Markdown Monday WINNER!

It's an awesome summer for stocking up, people! Yesterday was so fun and crazy with all the $1 deals! I know I stocked up for sure. Today is Tuesday and you know what that means! $2FORTUESDAY!




Sellers all over are putting their products HALF OFF today! This week I have my Sight Word Cut and Paste Packs... 2 for the price of 1! Click the images below to head there now!






And now, the winner of yesterday's Markdown Monday! Yesterday was a double whammy! We have Markdown Monday hosted by Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations and #MondayMadness. I marked 3 products down for yesterday only to $1 and decided that the most popular product would stay at the $1 price through the WHOLE WEEK! Drumroll, please!


My Train Alphabet and Phonics Centers takes the cake! If you didn't get a chance to grab it on sale yesterday, be sure to snag it this week while it's just $1!


No comments:

Post a Comment