Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

June 21, 2016

#2forTuesday

Hey there readers! I hope you are having a fantastic summer so far!!! If you're like me, you're already thinking about next year. Based on what I'm seeing on my Instagram, a LOT of teachers are already thinking about it, too! The Target Dollar Spot is the happening place right now, but summer is also a great time to stock up on some TpT items.



There's a little sale going on called 2 for Tuesday! Just type in #2forTuesday in your TpT search bar and you'll find tons of products that are HALF OFF today! I decided to put my Dice Games on sale today for HALF OFF. I'm kind of cheating, because it's actually 3 products... Shhh... I just couldn't leave out Volume 3 from the sale!!! Click any of the images below to head there now and check out all of the other sale items!




No comments:

Post a Comment