Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

May 8, 2016

Mother's Day = Daisy Dollar Day!

It is *kinda* my first Mother's Day! My hubby got me the sweetest little gifts to commemorate the occasion. My son isn't due until August, so we will just call today my "Half Mother's Day." :)

Charms for my bracelet! A blue baby carriage and the green one for Isaac's birth stone (assuming he's born on time in August...)

A gorgeous necklace. A heart for daddy, heart for mommy, and little diamond for baby. <3



I've got the celebrate! There's so much to be thankful for and with Teacher Appreciation week last week, Mother's Day today, and the overall excitement of the end of the year, let's have a Daisy Dollar Day! This goodie should help with the end of the year, so enjoy! And happy Mother's Day!


Click the picture above to head there now and snag these autograph pages for only $1!

No comments:

Post a Comment