Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

August 30, 2015

Sunday Scoop on the New Blog!

I know I've had this blog design by Blogs Fits For a Queen for a few weeks now, but I can't stop starting at how beautiful it is now! If you are looking for a blog designer, check these girls out! They were amazing to work with and the quality of their work is fabulous.

I'm back on the blogging train, ya'll! Let's get this party started with my favorite linky brought to us by The Teaching Trio!



My biggest priority today is to make sure I have what I need for the week. I have a dental procedure on Friday so I need to do some sub plans and there MIGHT be a hurricane day on Tuesday. Living in Florida means August and September are our weird months for weather and Tropical Storm Erica is looking pretty nasty right now. I spent yesterday making a few new centers for my second grade class since all my centers from last year were for Kindergarten. I gotta tell you, I'm really enjoying my second graders. I am having a total blast planning for them and LOVE their personalities. I can't wait to really dive into the curriculum this week and be DONE with teaching procedures. *yawn*

Don't forget to click the tab at the top of my new gorgeous blog and check out my classroom this year! Here are a couple of sneak peek pictures in this post:




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment