Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

July 5, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone had a marvelous holiday yesterday. I'm still enjoying the holiday weekend myself. :)

This post is a combo post! A Make Your Masterpiece post and a Sunday Scoop! Enjoy!

Last week the ladies hosting the fabulous TpT Seller Challege issued week 3's challenge: Make Your Masterpiece. I was SO insanely busy at the theater last week that I had to wait till this weekend to even get started! I teach at a community theater and the summer is the busiest time for the kids. I've been working 12-14 hour days at the theater all week! But only one more week left. I got this!

Anyway... this week's challenge:


As some of you know, I have a series of packs that supplement the Reading Wonders series for Kindergarten. I used them daily last year teaching Kindergarten, however, I did not start creating them until Unit 5! Half way through the school year. Well, I will be teaching second grade next year and I have been debating whether or not to create Units 1-4 for my store. The answer came quickly in a question from a buyer on my store. She said that she loved my previous units and was wondering if I could create the missing units. Although it was a lot of work that I will not personally get to use next year, I could not disappoint her and the other teachers who purchase the Wonders units! So, I created Unit 1!


Includes:
Sight Word Cut and Paste
Sentence Builders
Sentence Starters
Poetry Activities (12 total)
Flash Cards and Practice Cards (black and white and in color)
Phonics Activities (8 total)
Phonics Board Games (3 total)
Labeling Activities (highly differentiated)
Handwriting Activities
Writing Activities (with picture dictionary)
Blank Lesson Plan Sheets
Pre-made Lesson Plans
Binder Covers (variety in black and white and in color)
Essentail Question Posters (full page and half page, black and white and color)

UNIT 1 ONLY BONUS CONTENT included!!!

Unit 1 includes some bonus content that I'm thrilled to share! I will leave it as a surprise though. But here's a hint: Unit 1 is the beginning of the year unit... so the bonus content is only something that can be used at the beginning of the school year!





Click any of the images above to check it out in my store! It will be on sale through Wednesday July 8th!



And now, for my favorite linky of course:





No comments:

Post a Comment