Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

May 6, 2015

A Big Announcement!

Has everyone totally been LOVING this sale?? I have cleared out my wish list! Woo-hoo!

I also have a very exciting announcement for Daisy Designs! Daisy Designs will be a featured guest blogger on the popular education blog Minds in Bloom by the wonderful Rachel Lynnette! I am very excited about this! My blog post will be posted on Sunday (Mother's Day) the 10th! Be sure to check it out!


To check out her blog now, click the button above. The blog is awesome and there are SO many amazing guest bloggers that share wonderful ideas. My upcoming post will get you all geared up and excited to wrap this year up and get started on 2015-2016! Woah! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment