Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

January 11, 2015

Photo Doggies for Anthony (a Teacher Linkup)

I just stumbled across a recent post from one of my favorite bloggers over at Mrs. Dailey's Classroom about a sixteen year old boy who needs some help and love. And this help is so easy to give! All Anthony wants are pictures of our dogs. He is a dog lover (and I can relate to that!) I copied the information from her blog onto mine to tell the story, but please go to her original blog post and check out the awesome pictures she has. Click HERE to go there now.

Anthony is currently at Phoenix Children's Hospital undergoing chemotherapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Currently, Anthony is an inpatient and receives doggie visits occasionally at the hospital.

Mrs. Dailey hopes we as teachers can rally together and just send little snapshots of our precious fur babies to shower Anthony with love that only a pet can give. 

Here's what I am sending their way:


I hope he gets the same smile I have when I look at my fur babies and I hope that Daisy and Pudgy can bring a little more happiness to him during a hard time. 

Here's a blank copy for you to add your own images to so you can link up with Mrs. Dailey's blog. Or there's a Facebook group created for him and this special cause. Click the link to go there and share a picture of your fur baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment