Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

January 2, 2014

2014 New Year Day 1: Fun and Family



I just found on the collaborative blog Blog Hoppin' a fun New Year's linky all about setting goals and keeping them this year! I can't believe it is already 2014! I am definitely joining in the fun here. Since I stumbled across this gem today, the second of January, I'm making two posts that go along with their linky! So excited!

Day One: Fun and Family

My family is a tiny one, but I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who love me. I just got married only 5 months ago, so my little family consists of my husband and two lovable chihuahuas (See Post 1 - No, seriously, check it out. They are adorable.) But right now, my husband and I (and my fur babies) are living with my parents. This is until I finish my degree in May. Not only is my mom the greatest mom of all time, she's my best friend and while living at home in my mid twenties with my husband is not ideal, I can't thank her enough for taking us in so we can take this time to pay off wedding bills and save for our first home. <3


Here are my Fun and Family goals for the big 2014!

1.
My husband really likes Taco Bell, so maybe our date nights will start there. I'm really trying to help him branch out... but look how happy he looks with that Mountain Dew!


2.
This is always something I wish I have done more of. This year we already have plans to visit my husband's sister in D.C. (in just a couple of weeks!) so there's a start. Maybe I'll see snow for the FIRST time!

3.
There are so many things I want to watch! This Netflix goal can go along with "More Date Nights," because I am seriously okay with movie nights at home.

4.
My mother and I LOVE anything crafty... and we rarely make time for it. We have so much scrapbooking stuff, it is disgusting and we have let it all sit there for years! I really want to make it a goal to spend time on these hobbies with my mom.

5.
Do I even need to elaborate here? Look at those precious babies!!!

There ya have it! This will be what my fun and family will be for 2014! Ahhh! So excited!

Thanks to the following for the frames and clipart:
MyCuteGraphics (all clipart) 
Glitter Meets Glue (all glitter frames)

Happy 2014!







No comments:

Post a Comment